Easy Renko System

Easy Renko System Forum & Group for trading Forex, Commodities & Indices.

Message from Nick's Mom ; Zita

nick
    Admin

Message from Nick's Mom ; Zita

Post  nick on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 pm

To All My Late Son Nick's Old Forum Members [ Nick's Trader Family as he would tell me often]  & New Members who Registered after Nick's Sad & Untimely Demise through his website;

It has been brought to my notice that someone out there is trying to sell Nick's System with all that Nick had designed and promised to the TEE!

This message is especially to those who contacted through mail nick@easyrenko.com & have requested for his system[sharing/buying]

As my desire is same as my Late Son Nick's;  that maximum Traders benefit from his System which has been stated as one of the Best!

As only I am in the position to provide His Original System; keeping in mind there are people taking undue advantage of it which is In Truth Nick's Legacy to me & my family.

As I am a Widow and Nick was my oldest Son and my support system; I have decided to make it available to whoever finds it worth/wants his System for a price of $100 only,

This would help me two-fold; Nick's desire for maximum Traders to benefit from his System at this reasonable Price & support me also Financially.

I Thank All of Nick's Trader Family for their Good Words about Nick/ Condolences/ Support & May Almighty God Shower His Choicest Blessings On Each & Every One of You [ Old & New Members] & Your Family & Loved Ones Always!!!

You can contact me anytime email : nick@easyrenko.com for any details or clarifications.

To Your Success!!!

God Bless!

Nick's  Proud Mom [Zita]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:54 pm